- About Us
- Success Stories
- Investor Relations
Streamline Your Workforce Management for Agile OperationsC&T WFM helps businesses in search of the best HR practice to realize holistic management of their mobile workforce. This solution is designed with scalability, mobility, automation and real-timeliness in mind for today’s flexible workplace and schedule in business operations, especially those with employees working in branch stores, on-site, at home, etc.
Quality HR Operations and User Experience
C&T WFM is the distilled creation of C&T integrating the expertise of its market-leading HRM software suites in helping companies across industries and sectors, especially those with large-scale operations and multiple workforces, to not only digitalize their HR management, but also uplift it with solutions that can go hand in hand with their business’ operational needs and employees’ working patterns, which are highly sensitive to today’s unstoppable advancement in consumer technology.
At the front, C&T WFM enables employees and managers’ intuitive self-service in the mobile way anytime and anywhere. At the back, C&T WFM can be fully integrated into IPL HRMS or Platinum HRM, which provides the HR department with a powerful core HR engine of Human Capital Management, Leave Management, Payroll Management, Reports and Query, guaranteeing satisfying user experience alongside uncompromised HR operations.
Fluid Home Interfaces for All
Whether you are an HR officer, employee or manager, the customizable, graphic home interface of C&T WFM delivers the comfort for every user with their specific role in the workforce to navigate, to handle the HR-related matters specific to their own with smoothness and efficiency.
- Function groups
- Function short-cuts
- News and updates
- Dashboard stats
- Reminders and notifications
- Account settings
Workflow Automation Engine
Backed by mobile access with real-time data processing, C&T WFM streamlines the HR handling of your mobile workforce by automating the action-taker flow, defining conditions and implementing time control, thus eliminating the potential drawbacks of managing workforces in multiple locations and with varied working schedules.
The workflows of C&T WFM are created by the GUI-based Workflow Automation Engine, which flexibly automates your specific HR operations, from leave application to interview arrangement, work reporting, and numerous more. For example, in leave handling, the HR manager can set an approval deadline and reminders encouraging Store Manager to act in a timely manner, route the approval of a longer vacation to General Manager, set an approval notification to the leave applicant, and set a reminder to all the staff who should be aware of this leave.
- GUI-based business flow designer
- Conditional routing (e.g., setting additional approval based on leave type or duration)
- Event handling (Started, In Progress, Finished, Approved, Rejected, Failed, etc)
- Various configurable actions with templates (email, SMS, notification, 3rd-party API call, etc.)
- Map actors with organization structure
- Standard approval list and custom-form for each node
- Report for duty or attendance simply with your mobile device
- Real-time location logging
- Manage team calendar & roster
- Auto-reminder of scheduled work to staff
- Manage operations of multiple stores
- Full lists of stores and workforces
- Streamlined arrangement of schedule, attendance, leave, etc. across stores
Report & Analysis
- For HR personnel and management in back office
- Report abnormal attendance records
- Synced data and dashboard stats for formulating better work schedules and attendance policies